BEng(Hons), CEng, MICE, MIStructE
- Large structural civil engineering projects including schools, colleges, universities, healthcare facilities, industrial, commerical and office developments both as part of a team and for contractors and developers.
- Considerable experience in econonically developing schemes where the re-use of existing structures/facilities has been maximized.
- Development of poor quality sites such as derelict contaminated industrial sites, infill sites and those requiring specialist foundation techniques, as well as involvement in major infrastructure work including pavements and drainage.
- Surveying of buildings ranging from major industrial complexes, to smaller commercial/industrial units and domestic properties prior to purchase.
- Design and build projects with both contractors and developers ranging from industrail and commerical, to studnet accomodations and residential schemes.
- Major pavement design relating to heavily loaded roadways for reach stacker operations at a freight terminal, including drainage and highways.
- Expert witness services with regard to civil and structural disputes.