BSc(Hons), CEng, PEng(S), FICE, FIStructE, ACIArb
- Over 37 years of experience on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects.
- Design and contract administration of public health works, tall buildings, power stations, roads, and drainage.
- Investigation of structural defects, subsidence and heavy damage and deterioration of buildings for insurers, local authorities and statutory bodies.
- Provided expert witness and structural surveying services as well as providing advice on recovery action.
- Prepared expert reports on building material failures, vibration and piling operations, personal injury, defective construction, poor workmanship, damp and water penetration, retaining wall and roof failures, drainage problems, vehicle impact damage, contaminated land, fire risk assessments, noise transmission, slope stability, professional liability and highway failures.
- Pre-purchase and dilapidation surveys of domestic, public and commercial properties in addition to planning supervisor duties and party wall surveyor.
- Prepared Health & Safety contractor audit reports for leading insurers.