LWG is looking for experienced professionals, across a variety of disciplines, seeking growth and professional development opportunities, as well as a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding, and entrepreneurial environment.
LWG is currently hiring for talented professionals in the following positions:
- Certified Fire Investigator (CFI)-Chicago, IL (Contract)
- Forensic Electrical Engineer-Atlanta, GA
- Forensic Engineer-London, UK
- Forensic Mechanical Engineer- Newark, NJ
- Forensic Structural Engineer Chicago, IL
- Sr. Electrical Engineer (PE)- Atlanta, GA
- Sr. Forensic Engineer- Chicago, IL
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Gas Turbine/Generator) - Houston, TX
If you would like to submit a resume for consideration in any of the above open positions, please send to email@example.com.
Join our network on LinkedIn
LWG Expert Alliance Program
LWG Associate Experts are distinguished specialists in their field, carefully chosen by our engineers to apply their knowledge to our growing number of cases.
Benefits of joining the LWG Expert Alliance:
Prompt compensation for successful completion of work
Primary provider privilege for LWG projects arising in your area
Access to LWG in-house specialists and ongoing peer review
Increased exposure through LWG's marketing campaigns and communications
Readily available operational and technical support
Exposure to the many insurance carriers with whom LWG is a preferred vendor
Enhanced visibility through LWG's reputation throughout the insurance and legal industry
To learn more about joining the LWG Expert Alliance, please contact Juan Marval at firstname.lastname@example.org